We are so pleased to let you know that basketball will be back on from this Friday 16th July, at both stadiums. It will be great to have players / teams back on the courts and enjoying playing basketball.
We missed the first 5 weeks of games in February/March, then played for 10 weeks (March – May) and then have had the last 6 weeks off – so well done everyone for being so patient and understanding. Altho’ there has been no weekly basketball happening there’s been a lot of work done in the background so my personal thanks to all the Board members and the Committee and Volunteers.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please note the following which are applicable to all:
- Mask must be worn by everyone when entering and exiting the stadium. Players, coaches and referees can remove masks during warm up and the game. No mask – no Entry !! Anyone with a medical exclusion must contact Sally to discuss (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No extra spectators allowed – each player may bring one support person / carer etc but no more than one.
- Games will be reduced to 13 minute halves as cleaning must occur between each game.
- QR Code sign in is a must (or write your details on the paper register). Players whose names are on the scoresheet do not need to log in as we have your contact details in the system. If you have not registered via PLAYHQ then you must use the QR Code this week and the register before the following week (ie you have 2 weeks to get registered!!)
- You can stay and watch other games if you like – must socially distance and wear your mask.
- You can enter the stadium when you arrive (please allow time for checking in with the door person, QR Codes/registration /signing in).
Free entry still applies but we will be looking to start charging again from AUGUST onwards.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you back on the court on Friday night !!